Evergreen Technologies is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For your information:
- inquiries relating to our U.S. business are generally handled by Evergreen Technologies, Inc., a corporation organized under the laws of the State of Washington and based at 3623 E. Marginal Way S. Seattle, WA 98134; unless we notify you otherwise.
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give to us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you respond to job postings on our site, or request information about our services, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, and other information that you choose to provide. Providing such personal data is voluntary. However, without providing such personal data, we will not be able to provide you with information or services you request from us. You will know what personal data you provide because you will actively submit it to us
- Information we collect about you. In addition to the personal data that you actively provide, for Evergreen Technologies, Inc. to monitor and maintain the performance of the sites and to analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with the sites, to measure the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you, and to deliver relevant advertising to you, the sites may automatically collect, process and store certain information from you:
- technical information, including the domain and host name from which you access the Internet, the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone and country setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), services you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- Information we receive from other sources. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, marketing services and recruitment agencies) that may provide us with additional information about you.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. We will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you, or where you have consented to this, or where we can otherwise lawfully do so.
- to notify you about changes to our service; and
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).